The most important part of cooking is adapting recipes to your taste buds. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Try a totally new dish, jazz up an old recipe with different spices or cook with an ingredient that is new to you.
- Asian Tuna Patties
- Zucchini Corn Cakes – Delicious dipped in ranch dressing!
- Baked Pasta
- Chicken Noodle Soup (with stock recipe) or Quick & Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Pot Roast – Crockpot
- Teriyaki Chicken Thighs – Crockpot
- Also! Try the seasoning rub from the Whole Chicken recipe below, marinate thighs overnight, then add to crockpot with onions and 1/2 cup chicken broth in the morning. I cook 8-10 thighs for 4 hours on low.
- Whole Chicken – Crockpot
- Creamy Ranch Chicken – Crockpot
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- White Chicken Chili – I use three cans of Great Northern organic beans and mush one of them to create a thicker soup
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Baked Ranch Parmesan Chicken
- Swiss Chicken
Sides and Such
- Black Bottom Cups (Family Recipe)
- The Famous Lee Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Bars
- Milk Bars (Family Recipe)
- Outrageous Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beatty’s Chocolate Cake (Awesome cake mix from scratch)
Seasonings and In-Betweens